Hey! I am Jasmine Haomin Shi. My hometown is Shanghai but I am currently based in NYC.
I enjoy doing silkscreen prints and self-publishing zines. My partner and I take on job requests to make print editions.
I also do editorial work for clients such as Kung Fu Tea.
My first book cover design for the indie novel "Cricket and The Bird" by S.M. Creanza was published in February 2019.
Society of Illustrator In-Show award (2019-2020)
3 x 3 Magazine student award (2019)
- 2020 Society of Illustrator Student Show ( May 2020 )
- "The Printed Image" BFA fine arts printmaking show ( Feb 2019 )
- "Location As Character" Junoir Thesis Show ( Apr 2019 )
- 2019 Society of Illustrator Student Show ( May 2019 )
- New York Art Print Fair ( Oct 2019 )
- Comic Arts Brooklyn ( Nov 2019 )
- 3x3 Magazine Student Award Show ( Nov 2019 )